Monday, April 13, 2015

Fast & Furious 7 (2015)

IMDB: "Fast & Furious 7"

The movie we've all been waiting for! Honestly, these are not my favorite movies. They're alright, but not quite my taste. Cars are cool, but I'm no motor-head. Reason I started watching these films: Vin Diesel. Reasons why I continued: Michelle Rodriguez and Paul Walker


























The team is back, or as Dom (Vin Diesel) so often says: Family. Brian (Paul Walker) and his Mia (Jordana Brewster) and son are living the domestic life, but Brian "misses the bullets". And as we saw in the ending of "Fast & Furious 6" Deckard Shaw (Jason Statham) comes back for revenge of his brother, Owen (Luke Evans). They meet Mr. Nobody (Kurt Russel) and he wants help finding "Gods Eye" who can track anyone, anywhere at any time!! A pretty useful tool to have if you're looking for someone! Specially when you have to find Shaw before he finds you
















This is the last movie Paul Walker did. He almost finished the entire movie, but sadly not all of it. After he died, his brothers Caleb and Cody and other stunt-doubles finished the movie for him. And I have to say that they did a good job. I never thought I would cry when watching any of these movies, but in the end, I bawled like a baby.

This was a worthy and perfect ending for the franchise and for the late Paul Walker. And I hear rumours that they're making another one?! For Paul's sake.. Stop. Let him have this ending.

* 6-7/10 *




No comments:

Post a Comment